Life at Copala is rich with possibilities, providing both the comforts of home and the adventures of a holiday in paradise.
Our amenities are carefully chosen and planned to enrich your life in every way. From the physical sensation of a dip in our exclusive clubhouse pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, to the culinary sensation of tasting organic produce grown on-site and delivered to your door within minutes after harvest, we are here to satisfy.
Enjoy our offerings at your leisure, combining them to create an experience as unique as you are; the only limit is your imagination.
- 3.1 miles of private oceanfront shoreline
- 6 miles of pristine hilltop walking paths surrounding Copala
- Two brand new Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- On-site organic vineyard producing our signature vintage, along with trainings and classes
- Restaurants and coffeeshops on-site and within the nearby Pueblo Bonito compounds
- Optional membership of the Copala yacht club
- Optional participation in our on-site organic garden, including hands-on gardening and/or delivery
of farm-fresh produce direct to your home
- Community clubhouse, featuring a pool and a state-of-the-art gym
- Paved streets
- Wifi throughout the community
- Well-stocked community grocery store
- "Copala Passport" plans, providing discounts on amenities and services at all Cabo San Lucas Pueblo
*This list reflects the intention of the developer, however, Gran Armee Del Cabo, SA de CV reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice and to modify renderings, floor plans, amenities and services available to the residences.
Copyright © 2014 Carlos Jimenez at Copala Los Cabos